J&S Oddjobs Comic Blog

Blog for online comic strip "J & S Oddjobs."

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

More lack of ethics, my commentary

I changed the name of "Ariana" to "Annaya" in the comic. Normally I would just live with a mistake like that, but I had an old character named Ariana in "The Odd World of Joshua Meyer" (read my commentary on OOW in the Extras section for details), and I didn't want people to get confused (as if anyone read that comic (as if anyone reads this one, for that matter)).

Speaking of comic commentary, I've started posting it in the Extras section (if you didn't figure that out from the parenthetical comment above). Basically I'll give a bit of my own feelings on each arc, what my goals were, how I met them, exceeded them, or failed them. I'll post one each day for the next few days to get caught up. Afterward I'll add one after I complete an arc. Hmm... that reminds me, I have to update the Archive page and the storyline dropdown for the new arc. I'll also add bonus comics in each later, after I've gotten the comic comfortably rolling.

All for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home